woensdag 17 oktober 2012

And more creations

Dying tencel (Webs-20/2 natural) for a shawl for my SIL

On the Jane loom, I forgot to take a picture when it was done, because it was a gift, I didn't think of it.

Cheesecake, I made it with low-fat cream cheese and it was delicious

Mmmmmmm


Waffle weave towels I


Waffle weave towels II

Waffle weave towels III

Corsettop in purple for my youngest dd, for a Gala-party at her school, with a matching 6-panel skirt, I designed it myself.





Fitting between sewing-sessions.




On the big event with her boyfriend, who won a t-shirt that night which all the soccerplayers had signed. Apparently he is wearing it ;-)


1 opmerking:

Jos van KloskaCreAtief! zei

wat een creativiteit Maartje, geweldig!! Corset is erg mooi geworden en prachtig dat weefwerk.